The dish is one of my all-time favs! The flavors are deep, rich, and memorable. The dish is quite easy to make. The most time will be spent boiling the meat and roasting veggies.
Mummy i am making this specially for you. Words alone cannot describe how much i love you. If you were not my mother, i would have sought your friendship. I love you so much.
- Chop up veggies, and assemble on a baking sheet
- Spray veggies with PAM, and sprinkle with salt
- Roast for about 45 mins to an hr or until you get some visible char
- Cover the meat completely with water, add ginger + garlic + salt + Onions
- Boil for about 1 hr or until meat is fall-off-the-bone soft
Step 3: Assemble
- Blend TPO
- Pour about 3 cups of blended mixture into boiling meat
- Add Berbere & Oil
- Cook on low heat for about 20 minutes while stirring
Step 4: Enjoy
- Serve with CousCous + Raisins and Plantain
- 2lbs of well seasoned boiled goat meat ( I season with generous amounts of ginger, garlic, onions and salt.)
- 1 cup of goat meat broth
- 3 cups of roast TPO(Tomatoes + Peppers + Onions) blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Berbere seasoning
- Add all ingredients into a stock pot and cook on low heat for about 20mins
- Finish off with your favorite fresh herb.
- Turn oiff heat.
- Cool and enjoy
Oya Come Chop! 🙂