I’m back guys! I missed you all so much. Thanks to everyone that reached out, and checked in. I appreciate you all a lot.
Saturdays are for indulgence. After the 9-5 weekly grind, early morning Saturday weigh-ins + workouts, indulgence in the spa, kitchen, bedroom… is welcome luxury.
After a photography session today, we had this lovely simply meal of boiled yam, air-fried salmon, herby fried eggs and tomato stew. Meals should be both simple and fabulous!
Oya Come Chop 🙂
This bread is so simple and nutty. Everyone in our household enjoyed it.
- 3 overripe bananas
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon all spice
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Oil one 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
- Add all the ingredients except the flour and almonds into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into a bowl.
- Add the flour and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the loaf pan.
- Top with toasted almonds.
- Bake until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out completely clean, about 1 hour.
- Cool and enjoy.
Oya Come Chop! 🙂
We had these gluten-free pancakes this morning and they were fabulous. Velvety smooth inside, and slightly moist.